The arts are pervasive in all areas
of our lives and impart meaning to all experience.
The Readington Township School District is
committed to providing every child a comprehensive
visual and performing arts education, including
music, visual arts, dance, and theater.
These programs will encompass learning experiences
to help students develop the following:
• communication and self-expression
• performance skills
• critical thinking skills
• an appreciation of history and culture
• cooperation and teamwork
• problem-solving strategies
• aesthetic awareness
• technique particular to a variety of instruments, tools or materials, and
• understanding and effective use of technology
Each child in the Readington School District will experience a continuing and systematic arts education through arts making, arts heritage, arts aesthetics, and arts criticism.
Mrs. Mary Coyle
Mrs. Dana Pierro