HSA Scholarship Information
2022 H.S.A. Scholarship Program
The Readington Township Home School Association (H.S.A.) is accepting applications from college students for our Annual Scholarship Awards for the upcoming (2022-3) school year. A total of $2,000 in scholarships will be awarded to Readington Township students this year.
Eligibility Requirements for the scholarships:
- The student must currently be attending an undergraduate program, leading to an Associate or Bachelor degree or pursuing a certified vocational, technical or trade certificate.
- The student must have been a student in the Readington Township Schools for not less than two years.
- The student must have a permanent residence in Readington Township.
- Previous scholarship award winners are not eligible to apply.
Guidelines for application:
- Applicant must have satisfactory grades.
- Applicants attending a four-year college must have completed a minimum of one year before applying.
- Applicants attending a two-year college, vocational, technical or trade school must have completed a minimum of one semester before applying.
All completed applications must be received by June 17, 2022. All submissions will be reviewed by the H.S.A. Executive Committee who will then award the scholarships to the successful applicants in July 2022.
Both the application and letter must be received prior to the deadline of June 17, 2022 and should be emailed to Readington Home School Association at firstname.lastname@example.org