Adopt-a-BookThere are so many great milestones to commemorate: entering middle school, a birthday, a great report card, 8th grade graduation... Why not honor these events with a book donated to the Library Media Center in your child's name? It's easy!1) Select a book from ourAmazon Wish List or ask for a personalized, interest-driven recommendation by Mrs. Singer.2) Choose to have it shipped directly to Mrs. Singer.3) Contact Mrs. Singer and let her know which book(s) to expect and your child's name.
This unique honor includes:
- a nameplate on the inside cover of the book with your child's name proclaiming "I was here first!"
- a note in our online catalog noting your child's name and milestone.
- a painted star with your child's name in the LMC--to be enjoyed for many years to come!
- the opportunity to be the first student to check out that book.
- gift wrapping and presentation to your child on their first visit to the Library Media Center (for incoming 6th graders and new students).
- optional recognition on the RMS LMC Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Book selections are welcome at any time. Please feel free to email or call Mrs. Singer with any questions.