Tuesday, January 28
- There will be no Junior Librarians today during Academic Support.
- Junior Librarians will meet today after school until 3:45.
- This Friday is the last day to contact Mrs. Singer about participating in Battle of the Books.
- Attention all staff and students... the student council is sponsoring the "Soup-er Bowl" for the Flemington Food Pantry in celebration of the upcoming Super Bowl. Please help support the food drive by donating nonperishable food items until Thursday, 1/30. On each donation, please write your FIRST and LAST name on a piece of tape. All the nonperishable goods can be placed in the labeled bins located at the school entrances. 2 donations will be randomly selected on Friday and the raffle winners will receive either a 49er's or Chief's t-shirt.
- Congratulations to 7th grader, Mason Quintard, who successfully auditioned for and earned a seat in the New Jersey Region II Symphonic Band. He will join other top musicians from middle schools in Hunterdon, Middlesex, Mercer, Monmouth, Somerset and Union counties for a concert performance in March. Congratulations, Mason!!!
- 6th grade Mock Trial will meet TODAY during Academic Support.
- The Global Goals team will meet Thursday and Friday during Academic Support.